Payments of the joining and annual fee entitle you to participate in the Toastmasters programme. You will receive the following:
- Salford Speakers membership
- Toastmasters’ monthly magazine
- Toastmasters International membership
- Toastmasters’ Pathways learning system access.
- Useful reference material
- Progress award eligibility upon completion of Pathways levels, plus a personalised letter sent from Toastmasters International HQ to your employer confirming your achievement (at your discretion).
The cost of membership is an initial £36 joining fee and £10 per month.
(Note that this has recently had to be increased due to exchange rate changes)
We use a service called GoCardless to take direct debit payments and that name will appear on your bank statements.
You must be 18 or over to join Toastmasters
Note: You need to visit each link and complete all the required information.
We cannot add you as a member if you do not complete all that is required.
Anyone over 18 is welcome to apply for membership.
Members transferring from other Toastmasters clubs do not need to pay the joining fee, just the per month fee.
It is a requirement of Toastmasters International that transferring members complete the written application form that we then scan and send to WHQ.
It is also possible to be a dual member of your existing club and Salford Speakers.
Ask at a meeting if you have any questions about being a member of Salford Speakers.
Visitors are always welcome to attend a meeting free of charge. There is no need to pre-book or to let us know you are coming.
It is Ok if you just want to enjoy the meeting without taking part or maybe take part in the impromptu speaking section.
If you are a visitor from another club and would like to take on a role or present a speech then please use the contact form to make your request well in advance.